Stillers copperdead pics and test

R

RGORHAM

Stillers copperhead pics and test

Shot my Copperhead today it is in a Edge stock, Broughton barrel ,NF scope, jewel trigger will try to post pics of targets and rifle.046.jpg045.jpg043.jpg044.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry hope you like this me and BOB will be shooting it next weekend in Louisiana will see how it does in a match it looks and shoots great I like everything about it.

VERY NICE. Details on the Broughton barrel please sir. CURIOUS
Thank You

Hi Richard,

The rifle looks good and the targets even better. Nice to think we may have a new option for future rifle builds.

Pulling for those Sooners of yours, what a Texas Boy pulling for Oklahoma, Damn right it's Bowl Season and it's Big 12 against the rest, So "GO SOONERS"!

PS OSU looked pretty good whipping up on those Arizona Boys last night :)

Les

Big G

Barrel is 4C ross taper Eley Team ammo shot indoors 50 yrds

Honest Indian from OK ! Wow ! Surely that was a Rock Creek???? Maybe a Hart ??? Shilen for sure! Come on Richard don`t play with these guys. 2450 and a 2500 back to back , that is a Hummer !!

Good looking targets Richard.

Hopefully it can keep shooting targets like that.

What twist did your broughton turn out to be?

Charlie

Hey Kirk, don't want to take over the thread but good to see your on Benchrest.com...hopefully we will see you at some matches....how old is Michael now? Probably playing college Football or graduated?
I have fond memories of Me, Dennis Sallin and Brian Brandt coming to springfield to shoot with you guys our first year we got started....I think Richard had just started that same year, and meeting him for the first time.

You guys were a tough shooting crowd.

Hope to see you again.

Charlie

Charlie, Michael is 19 now, in college. !st semester went to Pitt State, now transferring to MU. I'll be in your neck of the woods fairly often. Been thinking about shooting some more. Richard built me a rifle a year or so ago, need to get it out and shoot it.

Kirk J Larson

Richard, good looking targets, keep up the good work

RGorham how did the Copperhead do in the La. shoot out??? & Mr. Stiller, do you have a heads up on the Predator repeater??

Big G

Copperhead did good I got 3rd place 2316 agg not bad for a new rig won 3 targets the result are posted under hollybrook hope it keeps getting better it was fun to shoot.

Sounds like its gonna be a hot rig. And also, do you have an email address or phone number or a website? I would like to discuss a build with you. Not sure if you would be interested. Thanks

What a great time we live in!

With a number of new actions and barrel configurations available and others on the way. Sure would be nice if Ammo makers could produce better ammo or barrels become way more forgiving, eh?

Back