Steve Fesler shoots his first 250 today at Camp Sumter!!

P

Phil Deese

Phone Pictures 4-27-2013 210.jpg Steve Fesler shot his first 250 in today in some pretty tough conditions, the weather was beautiful, but the wind was very twitchy. Steve and Bob Collins were the only 250's shot today. You all know how you felt with that first one in the bank and Steve wasn't any different. Thanks for everyone that attended and helped with the match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve's First 250

Steve is a new shooter, At the Crawfish he shot a 249 and the one target didn't plug. At Camp Sumpter(BTW, is great facility) he was like a pig in mud with his first 250. I don't know about you but it took be 2-3 years to to that. Don't know how he did it, but with a few words of instruction ge got it (with an Eck). He made us all sign his target as if it was a National Record. Good Shootin' Steve

Congrats to Steve!!

Steve is a new shooter, At the Crawfish he shot a 249 and the one target didn't plug. At Camp Sumpter(BTW, is great facility) he was like a pig in mud with his first 250. I don't know about you but it took be 2-3 years to to that. Don't know how he did it, but with a few words of instruction ge got it (with an Eck). He made us all sign his target as if it was a National Record. Good Shootin' Steve

Great shooting Steve! Your progress in this game is amazing. You shot a great 249 at the Crawfish and I knew it wouldn't be long before you got that first of many 250's! I think it was just in January that you shot
your first IR50/50 match. That must be a record time to your first 250, ie; just 4 months!!!!
Look forward to seeing you at Gateway again this summer.
Bill Schertz

I have my first signed 250 target..Had it framed and it hung in the dining room. Now the wifes 250 is there. She beat me when she shot this target. First time she shot the gun and first target in 3 mo for her. Should I keep taking her to matches??

Back