Stay in ain't so... Please vote.

Sounds to me like he had enough ammo for a short weekend prarie dog hunt.
Isn't paranoia wonderful.

Hang in there gents, just wait till this election is over. That attitude could be coming to an ammo locker near you.

Ah the wonders of a great "social democracy", which is what the left here wants too. I'm sure that most of us would give the Brits major seizures, not to mention such warm hearted guys as Mike Bloomberg, Rahm Emmanuel, and other, uh, progressive politicians and their sycophants if they inspected our collection of ammunition and loading supplies.

How stupid can you get......?

3750 rounds of 5.56 Mil Spec ammo and 900 rounds of 9mm. There's no way he would be granted permission to possess 40K .22rounds either. The question has to be asked where did he get it given the UK laws. I think we can all have a good guess given his employment.

It makes you wonder how the authorities came to find out. .....Hmmmmm Or is that just being too suspicious?

There is an interesting article in this months American Rifleman about the US bailing out the Brits in WW II, we sent them tons of guns to defend their neighborhoods.

Are they really that stupid to put up with crap like that???

Are we stupid enough to bail them out again?? Probably!!

After all FDR sent the Russian Commies some 37,000 trucks, 4200 airplanes, and 4 MILLION pairs of boots during that period.

Oh please not that old chestnut again... it was called lend/lease and it took the UK until 1999 to pay off the debt. It was the thing that finally got the US economy out of the great depression.

During that time that the US sent the Soviets 4 million pairs of boots. The Russian Commies were dying in their millions. 23.400,000 million in fact. Approximately 14% of their total population.

When you get told those kinds of facts it kind of puts things in a different perspective doesn't it?

After all FDR sent the Russian Commies some 37,000 trucks, 4200 airplanes, and 4 MILLION pairs of boots during that period.
For which the Russians supplied bodies, the ensemble used to kill Germans, some of whom were soldiers, too.

Doesn't take too long to make a plane, truck or boot. Starting from conception, it takes about 16 years to make a soldier. Then there's the whiny mother when it gets killed...

Looks like FDR was a shrewd businessman.

For which the Russians supplied bodies, the ensemble used to kill Germans, some of whom were soldiers, too.

Looks like FDR was a shrewd businessman.

FDR was a Communist sympathizer. Why else would he have sent our defense supplies to Stalin knowing the USSR and Communism was failing badly and had killed some 20-40 million of his own people when FDR, knowing this, sent the war materials to him. Stalin and the Communists thanked the US back by taking over 43% of the world population after THEY (the Communists) won WW II.

Remember, in 1940 15% of the world population was under oppression by this evil system. By 1950, 43% of the people and 50% of the land mass was under Communist rule. So, who won the war?? Don't get me started on HST and Potsdam!!!

I guess the Soviets were just simply better at the business of trading lives and land. So I guess the answer to your question is they did. Put all that home spun US PR we have been bombarded with for the last 60 years in a different light.

I think FDR was a hell of a realist. He realised he had to do what ever he could to keep the Soviets in the war. In order to buy time for the then largely isolationist US to decide they wanted to join in. It only took getting caught with your pants down at Pearl Harbour. I suppose if one was completely cynical one could say "well done Hirohito" other wise the Soviets could well have only stopped when they reached the Atlantic. With the whole of Europe at their disposal that would sure have made the Cold War some what hotter.

Y'all should read this a little more carefully. The person featured is Sergeant Major Morgan Cook, 39. And has admitted possessing up to 40,000 rounds of .22 ammunition at his home on the Defence Intelligence Security Centre at Chicksands, Beds.
Wiki writes: The Defence Intelligence and Security Centre (DISC) is the location of the Headquarters of both the Defence College of Intelligence and the British Army Intelligence Corps.
This is a Royal Army base.
Maybe, I should have asked. How many are US Vets?
Most US Bases and Naval Ships you are not allowed to have a weapon or ammo. If the base allows it. It is locked up on the Base Armory. On US Naval Vessels(last I heard) only Boatswain's Mates and Electrician's Mates were allowed knives.
Remember the Islamo-Jihadi At Ft. Hood, TX? Soldiers are not allowed to have firearms.
This creates a criminal protection zone.....
Tim

Back