St. Louis Match schedule...

Ron Hoehn

The 5th. Annual "East-West Show-Me Shootout" is scheduled for June 27/28, 2009, and the NBRSA Group Nationals are here September 21-26, 2009.
Mark your Calendars.
Ron Hoehn
636-745-8144

elimination of 12 shooters...

Hi Don,
I realize that, and I am sorry those 12 shooter won't be here, BUT, what you seem to fail to understand is that we have a FULL, and I do mean FULL SCHEDULE here in St. Louis. We start shooting on January 10, and finish on December 19! Almost every weekend is taken. Not only that, we need to avoid the NBRSA and IBS Nationals, The Super Shoot, the NBRSA Hunter Nationals, the Cactus, Hunter and Group matches in Kansas City, and Hunter matches in Van Dyne. Bench Rest matches are only one of many shooting sports that want schedule time here every year. Just so you know, we have almost EVERY weekend taken with some sort of match. We tend to use the previous years schedule, and adjust dates accordingly. I think it was very rude to schedule the World Championships on the same weekend as the East-West! (Just kidding). In St. Louis, there are:
High Power Silohutte matches
ARA Rimfire matches
F-Class matches
USPSA matches
NRA High Power x/c 200-300-600 matches
NRA High Power Mid-range 600 matches
IDPA Pistol matches
Hunter Class matches
Sporter, L.V., H.V., & Unristricted matches
PSL Money shoots
22 Rimfire Silhouette matches
Black Powder Cartridge Silhouette matches
Swap Meets
600 Yard Bench Rest matches
CMP Garand Clinic
Cowboy Lever Action matches
Annual Club Meeting
Schutzen Rifle matches
Manufactures Day
I will be glad to invite you to next years "Scheduling meeting" if you wish.
Ron

To the vast majority the World match is a non-event (Don't mean this in a negative way). Match schedules in the S.E.R. conflick with alot of out of region matches. I love the Hog Roast match but It's scheduled with my closest match at the Rock. I'm just happy we have this many matches to choose from.

Merry Christmas

Ron,
I checked St. Louis website and the 2008 schedule is still up. Do you know when the complete schedule will be available? I diffently want to make it to the late February shoot and pick up that Bench Top Form and then return it at the East-West shoot. Will that work for you or would the club need it back sooner? Also, can I get the deminsions for the concret leg spacing on your benches. I would like to get them set and ready before I pick up the form.

thanks
Hovis

2009 Match Schedule.....

Hovis,
We had the match schedule meeting yesterday. We will give it a week or so for everybody to review the schedule. Bud Mundy is our Regional Director, and when he gives us the OK, he will / should post the new schedule. I think your plan on the form will work. The front of the bench is 42" wide, and are on 7' centers. Call me at 636-745-8144 if you need more info.
Ron

Thanks Ron,
I'll give you a call. I need the spacing on the concrete posts center to center. Distance between front two and distance to the rear center to center.

Hovis

Back