Special Announcement - Regarding Harry Deneen

S

steve b.

Hello all,

There has been a tremendous wave of support for Harry and his family, and he can't express his gratitude enough for all of this support. There is a considerable project underway to get some critical help for Harry and his family in this time of need, and while the details are being worked out right now, please hang tight.

I have contacted a handful of key members of this board, including Bill Hinegardner, to help with this project, and once we get everything lined up, Wilbur has offered to create a "sticky" post that will remain at the top of the board for the duration of the project. This "sticky" post will contain all the details as to how we can pull together and help Harry and his family.

If you have questions, please send me an e-mail or pm and I will answer them as best as I can.

S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry has done a tremendous amount for this sport. We are looking forward to helping him and his family. Steve, please keep us updated

This has been a tough year financially for a lot of folks on this board including me. I know from experience that being able to provide a proper service for and burial means more than anyone who hasn't been through that can understand. I can't give much but I'll be at the RBA match at the barn tomorrow and if anyone who is close to Harry would like to bring a jar I'll put what I can in it. I buried my mother recently and for those that don't know the cost is staggering.

Back