Special announcement from the Hickory Egg Shoot

JerrySharrett

Senile Member
Tommy McKee (alias HFV) was the first to break an egg today at Hickory.

Wasn't but 2-3 broken in all that wind.

That means Tommy gets another brass plaque on the big board.

The bad part is he got the egg all over his shirt taking it to the taxidermist.

Sore Arm

I had been practicing and getting in shape. I was going to throw a hard boiled aig @ the aig, but slept on my right arm. Too sore to make that throw, so I decided to try it w/a rifle. Lucked up again

HFV
Dances w/ Chickens

Good shot varmint

How much is it going to cost to get it mounted? Probably could help with a donation since it is for a good cause..

Probably a lot. You know Tommy. Gold, diamonds and all!!

That's why they call him Studds McKee!!

Last edited:
Well

isn't there a law in north carolina about molestng eggs and chickens?

Well......

isn't there a law in north carolina about molestng eggs and chickens?

.....to make an ommelette you have to break a few eggs. :D

Forther developments on the 2009 Egg Shoot

While browsing the on-line additions of Sunday newspapers, I came across the following article in the Bullseye Chronicle and Gazette. The article was by veteran reporter Warry Lillis who had interviewed Studds McKee after the event.

According to this award winning reporter who said McKee "admitted that after he had shattered future hopes for the egg, he, McKee, took off down the hill in pursuit of the chicken. The chicken then flew across the road onto posted property and hid in a ditch".

"Studds McKee then ordered his throng of admirers back up the hill to await the presentation ceremony."

There was some later confusion by the wire services as to whether McKee's following was actually a throng of admirers or admirers of thongs.

Dances W/ Chickens

I do have great admiration for chickens,,,,,,,,,,,, and "short turkeys"

So....since you couldn't mount the egg....you tried to mount the chicken :eek: :eek: Don't worry buddy, I got your back. As the family and I were passing through the area. We spotted a chicken with ruffled feathers and staggering semi-conscience along the road. Wife got it with the door so there only one side of the story now bud....

Hovis

Back