So innovation is dead in BR.

Don

Been awhile since I have been to a tournament, surprised that I would come across a piece of
equipment that I did not recognize. Very innovative design and mfg. for intended purpose.

How many others know what this item does?

2chm2df.jpg

2n87kab.jpg

Yup.

Wonder if this design is caliber specific or can it be used through out a differing diameter range?.........Don

Hi Don, No I don't think innovation is dead in the USA. In the last five months I have designed & engineered new Reloading Products -
Priming Tools (3 different configurations), a Front Rest, Converitable modular loading blocks, Arbor Press thats affordable - Neck Turning Tools, that are built the right way. And lots of other cool stuff.
John

John, where might a person find a website or catalog of the things you listed.
Sounds quite interesting

Vern, hi. I am 21st Century Shooting Inc. My company is new but I am not new in shooting & reloading. Manufactured reloading tool components for many years. Want to add that I have many new products in production or on the bench testing. My website www.21stcenturyshooting.com
Thanks, John

Pics

Hi Vern, I Have redesigned the top slightly. Just added a bit more sand to help make it legal. Will be shooting new photos tomorrow, if weather permits. Will post photos Tuesday or Wednesday.
Thanks, John

Thanks John, looking forward to it.
Is the rest for long range, short range or both

Last edited:
Hi Vern, I think it will help all competitors. Especially mid & long range. Just took new pics. Will send shortly.
My thought for today:
Greed breeds competition.
Thanks, John

Don, I have several options. They are in stock. Just need to know colors & options.
Option 1): Just like you see it on the website, go to more pictures. Anodize red or black, without green feet. Comes with hard sharp points. $895.00
Option 2): Highly polished anodized black or red. Smooth finish. $945.00
Option 3): Same as Option 2 with personalized initials (3 letters) CNC engraved. $975.00
In stock. Just need to know what color & options.

www.21stcenturyshooting.com

Thanks,
John
21st Century Shooting Inc.
If you would like to call me about the Front Rest
260-273-9909

Back