Sinclair Rest Bag Question

Terry Balding

I'm looking for a front bag to use with stock guns. I have an Edgewood, but the gun sets too high in it. I would like a bag that fits the rest and holds the gun deeper in the bag. I have the new Sinclair rest.

Thanks!

Terry

I'd give Sinclair a call and I bet they will help you out.

gt40

I have 3 tops for my rest. It's Bald Eagle that came with a windage top. When I started competing I quickly saw the usefulness of a joystick rest for shooting faster. I bought a shade tree top and put my 3" bag in it. I bought a 2.25 bag for rifles that have a hunter class/varmint rifle forend and put that in my windage top. Then I bought a post only and a narrow bag for sporter rifle forends. I took and cut .25 piece of steel plate to the size of the narrow bag, drilled a hole in it and screwed to the post and put the narrow bag on the plate with a couple of zipties. This last one sits very low compared to the others but doesn't have any side tension plates or windage adjustment. For whatever type of rifle I'm working with I just swap out the tops. You can pm me for a pic if you want.
Larry

I don't know what your rest looks like, but maybe you could get a rear bag which will raise the back of the rifle up or put a block under the rear rest until you get what you need ????

gt40

PS: You most likely have all this figured out all ready. Just trying to be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back