Shippensburg PA 200, 300, & 500M shoot July 23

T

tricrown

Ship PA 200, 300, & 500M shoot July 23(Results)

Shippensburg Fish and Game will be having a 200, 300, and then 500 meter (around 540yds) benchrest shoot this Saturday July 23 starting at 9AM. Gates open around 7AM. New first time shooters can shoot one gun for the club for free.

http://www.shippensburgfishandgame.com/Groundhog_Shoots.html

This is our last match date that conflicts with St Thomas. We have one more conflict with Mifflin. So if you don't like crowds or you want to be back on the road early here's your opportunity.

Any questions, just email or PM me. Or give a call to the number on the web site. There's a good 50/50 chance one of my kids or the wife will remember to tell me somebody called.

Last edited by a moderator:
17 paid guns for one hot, humid, ugly day in the middle of a long heat wave. Lot of shifty breezes up and down the course. Twitchy mirage. Finished around 11AM. Not a bad turn-out for the last St Thomas conflict. New shooters keep coming. Lost J Adams to a blown house AC. Danny to the sea shore. Debra to the mountains. Jerry to a drum corps comp. And Gary to the Pirates-Cards series.
We do it again August 27 when we should have a few more shooters than today. But we're set up to handle 40 without having to run down and change the 200 and 300 meter targets. Hope you all had a good time and hope to see yas then.

Bill

Attachments

• Ship 7-23-11 scores PDF.pdf
    39.7 KB · Views: 105
Last edited by a moderator:
Back