Shamrock

Dan H

Now that the Cactus is over and the discussion about bullet bc and Ed Adams light load has about dialed down, is there any word on how many shooters have registered for the Shamrock?

Dan H

And three they'll pass out 3 pieces of wood so I'll be there!!

Oh, Danny I forgot, Rodney will be there too.

I'll bet there will be a cutoff since this is a points shoot and they are running 3 relays/

Can there be a cut off if it's a world points match?
Am I confusing that with a National?

Francis, I know of a few that has been wondering the same thing. As I understand it, the range can only handle four relays due to the number of benches, and four relays being the max before dark thirty.

Direct quote straight from the MGGOA application.

The Shamrock is a 2 day event, with 100 yard light and heavy varmint match on Saturday and 200 yard heavy and light varmint match on Sunday. There will be up to 4 relays and 5 matches. Requests for sharing bench rotations must be in writing and turned in by 12:00 noon on Friday. Please limit to 3 people per bench chair until the need for a 4th relay is determined.
Enclosed you will find a registration form. Please complete the form and return it to us. We will have your registration package complete and ready for you to pick up on check in day. Also, enclosed is a time line of events for the match.
Prepayment for this event is not required. We are limited to 120 shooters and 38 camping spaces. Camping spaces and shooting participant slots will be assigned on a first paid, first served basis

;)
Direct quote straight from the MGGOA application.

The Shamrock is a 2 day event, with 100 yard light and heavy varmint match on Saturday and 200 yard heavy and light varmint match on Sunday. There will be up to 4 relays and 5 matches. Requests for sharing bench rotations must be in writing and turned in by 12:00 noon on Friday. Please limit to 3 people per bench chair until the need for a 4th relay is determined.
Enclosed you will find a registration form. Please complete the form and return it to us. We will have your registration package complete and ready for you to pick up on check in day. Also, enclosed is a time line of events for the match.
Prepayment for this event is not required. We are limited to 120 shooters and 38 camping spaces. Camping spaces and shooting participant slots will be assigned on a first paid, first served basis

Jerry you are a gem. And ifin ya want ta shoot ya best have a check in the mail.;)

Dan

CORRECTION, I think that there are 56 camping spots with water and AC at every one., unless someone ?? takes up 2

It's easier to go to http://www.mggoa.com and get it right.

"Snuffy" Smith
Hey Snuff. Done done that (old Virginia boy sayin'). Sent in my money for camping and shooting in early January.
(I've been to every Shamrock so far-don't want to stop now)

I talked to Matt Walker and Carl Avery yesterday. You'd be surprised how nearly full the shoot is. Its a WT points shoot again this year.

Come out and visit JC and I. We'll go to Eastman again and buy some more country hams!!

Back