Seen in downtown Pensacola last weekend

TomD

e publius unum
Sometimes it's fun to have a camera---

DSC7000.jpg

DSC7141.jpg

Without the location caption I would have guessed New Orleans, or everyday Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, Ca..............Don

The young lady on the right in the top photo seems to be slightly embarrassed. Maybe just has rain in her face though. :D

The young lady on the right in the top photo seems to be slightly embarrassed. Maybe just has rain in her face though. :D

Embarrassed? As in who-are-these-people-and-anyway-I-never-saw-them-before-in-my-life embarrassed? Can't imagine why.

You know if you really think about it, if they arranged those properly, they could flash them and a bunch or wound up drunks probably wouldnt even notice.......

You know if you really think about it, if they arranged those properly, they could flash them and a bunch or wound up drunks probably wouldnt even notice.......

How do you think they got those strings of beads?

Proof again that if you're born a beautiful female, in America you can pretty much do what you want :)

And make a nice living off it too.

Now if a couple guys walked around with a liddle shank showing.....or maybe some rubber fake stuff hanging.....

see what I mean?

LOL

al

Think it through, Al. Breasts are "secondary sex characteristics." In men, that would be a beard...

Edit:

I probably shouldn't mention it, but the ability of men to publically display their secondary sex characteristics offers all sorts of interesting opportunities for those of the other gender who believe in gender equality...

Last edited:
Man this discussion is getting a little, uh, sexist, which offends my delicate sensibilities. :D

To anyone who knows me understands how delicate my sensibilities are too, sort of like an old boar bear with a sore paw. Also I'm jealous I didn't think of Al's comment either, or Charles's comeback.

The true pity is that the ladies in question were so blase about doing what could have been a very good statement. They had absolutely no idea what they were doing, and worse yet, didn't give a hoot either. The current day youth are about as aware as a cucumber.

Hear's what you need to do. Go to New Orleans on Halloween weekend. And they were not the fake rubber ones. My gosh my old 70 + year old eyes almost burned out on me. I couldn't read the hotel menu until about noon.

Donald

Back