Searching For Wally Siebert - Seattle Area

VarmintGuy

I am searching for Wally Siebert the optical expert and bench rest shooter from the Seattle/Issaquah area.
The phone number I used to use to contact him is invalid.
Any information would be much appreciated.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

If it’s scope work you need you might contact Optical Services. Bill Ackerman’s daughter, Cheryl, has been doing a fine job there. 915-740-4290
They also have a website;
Targetshooteroptics.com

Francis

If it’s scope work you need you might contact Optical Services. Bill Ackerman’s daughter, Cheryl, has been doing a fine job there. 915-740-4290
They also have a website;
Targetshooteroptics.com

what happened to Iron Sight Co if you know? Their webpage is gone. You are a wellspring of info!

Vargetman & FBecigneul: Thank you both for the information.
I am so sorry to hear of Wally's passing!
I wanted to purchase from him some more of the simple brass tube bore inspection devices he made - I lost mine!
Thanks again.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Vargetman & FBecigneul: Thank you both for the information.
I am so sorry to hear of Wally's passing!
I wanted to purchase from him some more of the simple brass tube bore inspection devices he made - I lost mine!
Thanks again.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Is this it?

Attachments

• 20190305_185621.jpg
    20190305_185621.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 205
Kolar55: The new format here is so confusing to me I can not follow it - I have tried to send you private messages without luck apparently.
Indeed that looks like the optical tool I am looking for - in case this message gets posted (and others haven't!) I need to know if you are interested in selling and a price.
I can be reached more effectively at: VarmintGuy@aol.com

Thanks in advance.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Back