Scoville Stock colours

Ian_Owen

I've been looking for some pictures of the different colours Scoville stocks come in, can those with different coloured Scoville stocks please post the pics in this thread or PM me and I can post the pics for you.......Thanks Ian

Scoville colors

I've been looking for some pictures of the different colours Scoville stocks come in, can those with different coloured Scoville stocks please post the pics in this thread or PM me and I can post the pics for you.......Thanks Ian

I ask that several months ago and no show.
I think they don't want to show there colors.?I ordered one in RED
Go to composite envisions

Last edited:
Thanks, that was about all I found on the google search when I did it as well.

I've got a black and a red but would like to see the blue, orange and green I think there is a silver or is it white?

I didn't manage to find those colours..........Ian

ian
the issue is you are looking for
coulors and in "real" english it is colors
sorry i could not pass it up.

Lol you could say in real english it is colours and in american english it is colors.......couldn't resist :cool::D

Thanks for the links, that fore end on the blue one is the same as the fore end on my red one. I've had a few photos emailed to me, with their permission I'll post them in this thread.

I remember seeing one that was either white or silver, which was it? or can you get both?.........Ian

ian
the issue is you are looking for
coulors and in "real" english it is colors
sorry i could not pass it up.

Some Photos of colours

This is courtesy of Jim Paganelli, thanks Jim. It is a Bat Model B multi flat SS action, 16 twist Hart barrel chambered in 30 Jaguar 2, (30x46). Gun was smithed by Dwight Scott, and Sid Goodling. It has a Bix N' Andy trigger, and a NF Competition 15-55x52 scope. The teal color was a custom order color. Jim what does the rifle weigh?

The next pics are coutesy of Russell Rains

Not sure of the colour perhaps it's green

The Red and green? below

Blue

Blue in the sun........does this have a bit of pearl or something that helps bring out the blue?

Ian. The weight of the rifle is 13lbs 7.7oz. I also had a 22 rimfire bench rifle that was built by the late Bill Meyer of VA. That had a gray/black Scoville stock. That teal stock took 3 years, 3 months and 22 days to get. I bought this rifle used from Shinny Shinglock of PA. It was only about a year old when he sold it to me. The 1st stock that he ordered from Bob was the wrong color and weight. The 2nd one was the wrong LOP (12&7/8'). It's LOP is 14&1/2 " which is pretty long. When he sold it to me in 2014 the barrel was a Rock Creek chambered in 30BR.

Last edited:
Back