Score Match results - Harrison Sportsmans Club

AJ300MAG

Al Walewski
Twenty people ignored the gloom and doom weather forecast and decided to participate in the 100 yard Score match that was held the Harrisons Sportsmans Club yesterday 6/02/2012. We were pleasantly surprised to see such a great turnout, expecting a dozen or less competitors to show up. We had a light rain at the start of the match which tapered off, the clouds parted and the sun appeared thanks to the wind. Did I mention it was windy? :D

With the firing complete and the scores added up the final results are,

In VFS Class;
1st. Rob Fairbanks ........ 250-21X
2nd. Larry Feusse ......... 250-17X
3rd. Joe Hynes ............. 250-16X

In Factory Class;
1st. Jim Quinn ............... 245-6X
2nd. Rob Fairbanks........ 248-8X
3rd. Elton Rountree ........ 241-6X

Congratulations to both Rob and Jim for winning their respective classes! They both did an outstanding job of shooting in some of the gustiest/switchiest wind i've ever seen at Harrison. They earned their win!

Thanks to all of those who came out to spend the day shooting. Hope to see all of you again at our next match which will be a Group Match on 6/16/2012.

The full match results are available in the attachment.

Al, Dick & Bill.

Attachments

• 6-2-2012 Score Match.pdf
    28.7 KB · Views: 175
Our good luck, weatherwise, remained...

Our good luck, weatherwise, remained intact. The forecast said rain all day. We had a light mist at 8 AM which quickly went away and it became partly sunny. It was quite windy which caused some good shooters a lot of grief.

Rob Fairbanks who just started shooting with us last year had a very good match. He shot a lot of X's for those conditions. He tells me that he has a new rifle coming from Dwight, Scoville and BAT... not good news for the other shooters.

Jeff really did put his Harley away for a few days and showed up. He cried some and complained a lot but... what can you say?

Group match at the club on 16 June. Jeff, your presence is REQUIRED!

Dick

You would cry too if your trigger broke on relay one. Can't make June 16, Western Wayne is that day too an I haven't told Gammon yet I'm not going to that one either. Have a run to the bridge that weekend.

Jeff Aberegg

Back