scope repair info

Got a weaver with a broken cross wire.Is there anyone in the south east that does this type work? I have used Wally Siebert in the past but I cant find his info.? Anyone know if hes still in buisness? I have been away for a while so Im not up on current info.
Thanks,James

A google search revealed that Wally passed away some time back.My apoligies for not be aware of this before posting.:( I am however still in need of some scope repair. any info is appreciated. Thanks for the info on weavers owners.
James

I sent a Weaver scope to Weaver/ATK just after ATK got the scope line back from Meade and is was repaired at no repair cost to me. I had to pay shipping to and from. It also had a broken recticle. The repair was done on Onalaska, Wi. Just do a search for Weaver scopes customer service and give them a call.

John

Check With Bill Ackerman.

Bill Ackerman
Optical Services Co.
5489 Santa Teresita DR
Santa Teresa, NM 88008-9202
(505) 589-3833
oscscope@aol.com
Reticle Swaps. Boost on fixed-power scopes only. Call for model availability.

I'd call Weaver first. I sent mine back and all it cost was Postage both ways. Call them and get an RO #

I sent it back to Weaver,Glad I did. After looking at the web site,I called them because I didnt have the sales rec. The guy says," Dont worry about that,it also asks you to include a check for shipping,dont worry about that either". Now thats service!!
Thanks for all the replys. James

Back