Salem P&R Club Soty 3 gun and UL 7/21

Pete Roberson

Our next soty 3 gun and UL matches are this Sunday and I'd like to get a head count for lunch which will be between the two matches.
Thanks!
Pete

No, it's Salem NY which is east of Saratoga Springs near the VT border. Oh, BTW, I'll be there. - Bill

Hey Paul, great to see you on here. Give Brock a nice scratch behind the ear for me. See you Sunday.

Paul & Brock.

Paul & Brock!!! I too am glad to see you guys here!!! Welcome! Ill bring some Ice cubes & cookies for Brock, And for you Paul......... well,... see you sunday. Be Safe. Ed.

Looks like "THE FOLKS FROM NEW YORK" are getting serious

Pete
Melvin is getting a little long in the tooth. I better ride along to keep him straight.

" The Folks from New York" That sounds much better, Thanx Gordon. And Yes, They dont get more SERIOUS. I guess we;ll just have to kick our own arses on sunday.

Pete
Melvin is getting a little long in the tooth. I better ride along to keep him straight.

The only reason Gordon E is going is for a free lunch........Damn those Yorkers must be hungry for something !

Haven't heard from Fred?

Pete, what are we having for lunch?

Fred is normally the man with lunch but he must be out of town have not heard from him?!
SOOOO lets put it this way if he is able to make it you can look forward to
Hoffman hot dogs, salad and chips
His famous meatball subs ,salad and chips
OR if he doesn't it will be
Pizza
How's that for choices and dodging the bullet!!:cool:

Back