S.E. Ohio .22 Rimfire Shoot, Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bill647

Location: 9736 St. Route 141, Gallipolis, OH 45631 (10 Miles West of Gallipolis, Ohio on State Route 141)

This coming Saturday, February 13, 2010, weather permitting, we will be holding an “unlimited” .22 rimfire rifle shoot. There are no restrictions on the .22 rimfire rifle or scope. Distance will be 100 yards using 100 yard small bore targets. If weather does not allow, will post cancellation early Friday evening, so check back on this site then. Following are the details:

- Matches will be shot from benches which are inside a heated building through windows at outside targets.
- 3 Matches
- any 22 rimfire rifle with peep sights.
- Must shoot ammo provided by range. Several different brands of ammunition will be available at the range and will randomly select which to shoot on day of shoot.
- $5 fee will cover cost of ammo and targets for that day’s matches
- Match Entry Fee $12 per Match
- Practice Time: 8:00a.m.
- Start Time: 10:00a.m.
- 1 target per match (100 yard small bore) 5 shots, win by group or score, but if win in both you only win group. Will also be doing closest to center.
- 5 money winners each match; 1st and 2nd place group, 1st and 2nd place score, and closest to center.
- 7 minute time limit. Unlimited sighters.

- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- Bring your own food and non-alcoholic drink (Hot dogs or Chili will most likely be available for lunch)
- Any questions, please call:

Don Whitlock - 740-645-1265
Francis Dunlap - 304-675-2201

(Bring along your factory sporters also - 6 1/2 power max on scopes. If enough interest, we may do one match with them at 50 yards shooting closest to center on a sheet with 10 targets.)

NOTE: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE AND DON’T HAVE A RIFLE, I AM SURE WE CAN ROUND UP ONE FOR YOU TO USE.

This coming Saturday, February 13, 2010, weather permitting, we will be There are no restrictions on the .22 rimfire rifle **or scope**. <snip> Following are the details:
<snip>
- any 22 rimfire rifle with **peep sights**.

Thought you might want to clarify the parts in the inside the **.

Greg J.

Correction

Greg J.

Thanks for catching the error in the text of my message. I did a copy and paste from a prior post and did not proof it as I should have. Please ignor the line referring to "peep sights". Our shoot tomorrow is for unlimited .22 rimfire rifles (no restrictions on gun or scope). Also, as noted in the post, if there is interest, we may also do one match with factor sporters with 6 1/2 power max scopes.

Back