Rumer has it that viittavouhi is about to close

I recall that there was a story a year or so back that it was on the market & some assumed that that meant it was closing.

Mike I seen on fox news this morning some guy, can't remember his name is buying up some gun company, Guns and ammo mag. and the Outdoor Channel and shutting them down.It wasn't George Soros but there are a lot of liberals out there that are doing strange thing they think there all going to live forever!

Joe Salt

So Kroenke is buying the Outdoor Channel and Dick's Sporting Goods. No problem...........tv sucks and so does Dick's Smallwood told me.......The folks at Dick's were the first ones to jump on the bandwagon to quit selling Ar's after the last murders in a gun free zone.Cold day in Hell when i walk through that door. I had a little disagreement with my wife about buying a pair of socks that one of my Grandsons had to have from there for his birthday... i lost. Got Dicked.........

As fas as VV powder, if you do not have enough powder, you should have been a Boy Scout(Be Prepared), not a Girl Scout.................(all the hoarders bought up all the powder............) Tired of hearing that crap. Man up Girls. Put on the panties that fit.

Later
Dave

Last edited:
. i lost. Got Dicked.........

As fas as VV powder, if you do not have enough powder, you should have been a Boy Scout(Be Prepared), not a Girl Scout.................(all the hoarders bought up all the powder............) Tired of hearing that crap. Man up Girls. Put on the panties that fit.

Later
Dave

Dave, is that how you really feel or are you just making things up to make us feel better about this really crappy situation?

(Hell of it is now the Boy Scouts ain't all boys, crappy deal again. This second Culturial Revolution is a B**** ain't it?)

(Boy Scouts in silk panties---BLAHHH)

Oh they were, generally found to be less than useful at the time.

And they weren't celebrating being able to go into direct combat units so they can get their arms/legs blown off and be raped after capture. Liberalism really IS a mental disorder.

As to VV, provided that profit is the motive and is still possible, then it should continue. But that's less and less the case, as governments around the world try to wrest what remains of power in the private sector, so they can forcibly impose their benevolent world views on the people (who don't all yet realize that the governments know what's good for them better than that pesky concept called liberty).

It's just too bad that us right thinking people didn't get off our asses.....before the american sheeple got the wool pulled over their eyes for the second and maybe not final time! :)

not exactly true...
the problem..part of it is districting...when i lived in ca...the two big population centers were pure demo..but the rest of, most of the state is rep....but districting keeps them in control. same in co......two major centers control a lot and are pure hand out democrats..the rest of the state is hunters farmers workers shooters..but no real rep due to districting....
hate ot admit it..but i am tired of thier games....
mike in co

It's just too bad that us right thinking people didn't get off our asses.....before the american sheeple got the wool pulled over their eyes for the second and maybe not final time! :)

Has anyone shot the 2012 production lot yet, if so are you having positive or negative results ?

it is still much earlier than the current linked post....still OLD INFO

that was all i was saying

mike in co

The story was updated in 2012, and the major point is that the French company Eurenco owns 100% of the factory.

Back