Rippee's calls to Crosswinds...I am so "Busted"!

D

Donna Brown

Tom Rippee called a few days ago, like last Thursday...HE SAID that Kirk was asking where our match results were from May 4th. I SAID "Sorry, I'd been busy, I guess, had meant to get to it..." RAY SAID,"Busy doing what?" I SAID I'd get it done...several days later, (last night), RIPPEE CALLED BACK & SAID that he, Armond & Harry had been talking and decided they were going to blackball Crosswinds because I didn't bother to post the results. Then as it turned out, RIPPEE SAID THAT CALFEE PUT HIM UP TO SAYING ALL THAT! WHEW, was I relieved to find out he wasn't serious, but I did promise to get it on the Forum TODAY!:eek: My apologies TO ALL for being so late! So here goes:

Crosswinds #1 results 5/4/08

Top 5 raw aggs:

2106.2500.....Glen Townley
2018.7500.....Charlie Peters
2012.5000.....Joe Besche
2006.2500.....Roger Pepper
1993.7500.....Tom Grant

Congratulations, Glen, on your 1st place win!:)

High card, Match 1 - 2325, Glen Townley; Match 2 - 2100, Glen Townley; Match 3 - 2075, Roger Pepper; Match 4 - 2075, Ray Brown. Hats off to you guys...Great Shooting in some tough conditions!:)

Crosswinds #2 results 5/4/08

Top 5 raw aggs:

1983.3333.....Joe Besche
1983.3333.....Brian Brandt
1966.6677.....Tom Rippee
1928.3333.....Roger Pepper
1875.0000.....Charlie Peters

Congratulations, Joe, on your 1st place win!:)

High card, Match 1 - 2075, Charlie Peters; Match 2 - 1975, Tom Rippee; Match 3 - 2150, Joe Besche. Again, Great Shooting in some mighty tough conditions!:) The weather forecast called for 'sunny & mild' conditions...it was sunny......

CONGRATS to all the winners!

Thanks to all who attended!

OK, TOM RIPPEE, HARRY, ARMOND, I did my part here, so you guys come on back, OK???? Gotta go...(I need to call Rippee and make sure he's been on the Forum to see this...).:):):) Donna

I don't know why it was a big deal to RIPPEE, I did not see his name in the top five.. My self I wished you would not have posted it ... good shooting Glen and JOE......

Dang it, Armond.....

Here I was SOooooo...serious and you just posted and stopped my "Congrats" dead in its tracks!!!

First of all, in all seriousness, big time Congrats to Glen & Joe...tough conditions...I don't know how you did it! Again, Congratulations! When you've got those who can shoot in those conditions, you know you're among the best!:) I heard a rumor that Kirk Gaston just shot somewhere...I think Crawford County?...in tornado-like conditions and agged almost a 2200 with a high card about like Glen, a 2300. I don't know how you guys do it...tough acts to follow!!! Great shooting, Glen, Joe & Kirk!!!:)

Next, Armond...please go back and read about Match #2...I think I saw RIPPEE's name in there somewhere!;) Sorry you didn't like my post...I really do try to keep all my shooters happy!:) Did it work?

Donna

Rimfire folk just can't get along, can they?
I was looking for something else and strayed from centerfire.

That's right Francis. We should start a post in a CF forum about which is harder, group or score. That would show 'um how civilized folk discuss things... & you must have strayed a long way to get back to 2008. I'd like to stray back to 1967, can you help?

Last edited:
Back