Rimfire BR Scope Rings

Dennis_in_VA

Back in April I was at the Kettlefoot Range attending a match and I saw a guy there with some innovative looking scope rings.

They mounted to the receiver with one screw. He makes them in 1" straight and offset and 30mm offset.

He did not have any dovetail mounted versions but said that he would have them at the next match.

Well John Morrison has accomplished what he said he would. He now has Dovetail mount rings for 3/8" and 11mm in 1" straight, 1" offset, and 30mm offset.

For those of you that were at Kettlefoot this past weekend you would have been able to see the rings up close and personal.

For those that were not there, here is a picture I took today.

DSC_0109-1.jpg

His name is John Morrison and you can contact him by phone or E-mail.
540-353-0368 jporscheguy@gmail.com

He told me that he was working on getting a website up and running.
I think he said that it would be called "Ringwerx".com.

I am going to get a set for my Sako Squirrel Rifle.

Another sorce for ofset rings is Ken Fulghum 336 625 0411 they are a little more offset, I will have mine on 6 June and will post a photo if I can, They are available in 1" and 30mm. About $ 60.00+ shipping

John,& Lynwood Designed these rings for the Action That Lynwood & myself are going to put into production,Every Action will be sold with a set of rings included,John & lynwood are working together to get this acion into production,John is a very talented tool designer & programer. BILL

I bought a set of 30mm offsets at Kettlefoot. Put them on a rifle yesterday. They are indeed solid and good looking.

John was talking about making some out of Titanium for those who have weight critical applications. He did say those would be expensive.

I bought mine from Chas Scott. Charlie can be reached on 913 649-7658.

I have spoken to John a couple of times today and i can say that there will be a view orders coming from the UK his way.

AndyD

offset rings

Fred -I am looking for offset rings just like those you inquired about. Am interested in 1" amd 30mm. If you have found a maker I would sure appreciate a contact. Hal

offset scope rings

Fred,
Now thats what I'm talking about. I would like a set to. If you find who makes them, please post it.
Russ

I think Alan Hall makes them too. Anyone know how much of an offset they are? The ones Fred wants, just wondering, you got enough windage on your scope? Thanks, Douglas

Ken Fulghum, makes them in that style about 3/4" offset.1" and 30mm rings 336-625-0411, fax 336-625-0410, e-mail randmach@asheboro.com.
they fit Hall, Anshutz, Sako and Shul.
are very simular to one's shown, but more skelltonized
hope this helps.

Very nice fellow to do business with.

Semper fi
pickles

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Alan Hall makes them too. Anyone know how much of an offset they are? The ones Fred wants, just wondering, you got enough windage on your scope? Thanks, Douglas

Douglas,
Allan Hall makes an off set riser that goes under the mounts and they are 3/8 up and 3/8 to the side. This is a link to my guns and they don’t come polished, you need to do that yourself. http://www.oz-rba.com/index_files/Page1600.htm

Peter

My set arrived

I received my set of offset rings today, and had time to mount them on my 52D. I had to change bases, to accommodate them, and found that I could not make as fine an adjustment with my scope as I could when mounted directly over the barrel. I will have to lap and try to shim them somehow. They did help me by relieving the stress on my neck, although my scores we not up to par. Of course, 15 to 20 MPH winds weren't helping either. They will not fit my Hall, unless I D/T the receiver and put some compatible bases. I'll try and get some photo's posted showing my set up.. Thanks to James Mock, I was able to shoot tonight.

Offset3.jpg

Offset2-1.jpg
Actions with straight Bolt Handles could have a problem

Last edited:
Different

I had to use an old pair if bases similar to Davidson Bases, but more like the ones used for Redfiels and Anschutz Irons on my 52.

Back