Rimfire ammo book

Edward Ashley

I see that Creedmore is clearing out "The Rifleman's Guide to Rimfire Ammunition", by Steve Boelter. Newbie Question, is there any point to picking this book up, at $24 + shipping? I am a bit skeptical, having tested out some on-line comparison test results in my own rifles and pistols, and finding that each has its own preferences. I also read on forum about the differences between different production lots with the same brand. So I am doubting that I would find much practical information above and beyond what I have already learned.
Am I wrong in thinking this?
thanks,
ed

If someone is staring out I say it's worth the read. For you old timers you allready know what's what...

buy the book as it is now out of print, it has lots of good info in it, and I shoot rimfire BR and centerfire BR,

cheap reading and interesting you will learn something, when comparing rimfire ammo it has some benefit,

Jefferson

IFI had computor skills i would photocopy one of the writeups Steve did on one of the specifi ammo selections and you could see the detail he did on each of them very time consuming and interesting it helps you compare ammo to each otehr even with rimfire guns ammo is a crapshoot

Jefferson

Back