Rest part question

MRL

Trying to help a new shooter and suffering from CRS what was the name of the piece that replaced the screw in the rear leg of a rest that let you go from the sighter target to the record target by flipping a lever?

flip lever

I believe it is called a cam. I recently sold one for $95.00. Not sure if anyone still makes them. Don

Thanks I was suffering from oldtimers and could not remember what it was called. I had/have one somewhere just have to find it in my pile of boxes.

Charles E., I don't think Russ has sold, I believe they are just closing. It would be a great opportunity for a younger person to take over a business that was owned and run by two very honest and helpful people.

alinwa!

You know Butch, I can think of one Washington "family" who would be great to run this business.

Gig Harbor (Seattle) is probably too far from alinwa & his kin, but if he & Russ could just work out a kind of "transfer," both might benefit. And Al would be a worthy next owner. I've done business with Russ off & on for 25 years & he's so pleasant to work with I don't imagine he's lost very many customers over the years -- just gotten new ones.

I agree with you. Location is not a problem. They work out of their house. Alinwa could work out of his. It is hard to find a business that has such a group of happy and satisfied customers as Russ and Marsha have.

Back