Request for Flag Rotation Volunteers for the 2020 NBRSA Group Nationals

Harry Ward

We’re well into the advanced planning for the 2020 NBRSA Group Nationals which will be held at the Benchrest Rifle Club in St. Louis, Missouri from 28 September until 3 October. Advanced Registration Forms and other information will be out in the next few months.
Right now we are working on getting volunteers to sponsor flag rotations for the match. So far Lee Hachigan (for lefties) and Bob Scarbrough have volunteered.
If you would like to volunteer please contact Harry Ward at kg5eg@yahoo.com or phone/text (618) 567-1661 or Dennis Boyet at deboyet@aol.com or phone/text (314) 398-3578.

NBRSA flag rotation

Harry,

Please put Bob Hamister down for a flag rotation (for right hander's). I have Smiley Flags

I sent you a text.

Thanks, Bob

Could You Please Secure a Flag Rotation for Me...

Hi Harry!

Could you please hold a Flag Rotation for me?

Thanks for the opportunity!

Jack Neary

Harry, I have a excellent set of National Flags that we use at the Short Range Score Nationals.

I am planning on being at the Group Nationals. I doubt you will need another Rotation, as there are plenty of Rotations already.

But you can put me down as an alternate just in case someone drops out.

Harry, I have a excellent set of National Flags that we use at the Short Range Score Nationals.

I am planning on being at the Group Nationals. I doubt you will need another Rotation, as there are plenty of Rotations already.

But you can put me down as an alternate just in case someone drops out.

Thanks Jackie. I have you down as an alternate.

Back