Reloading 22 rimfire

Might be ok with a twin firing pin bolt. but what if??

Turn the case around and try again.

For $8 a brick ammo you might have a few misfires. There is a never ending supply of brass at our gun ranges. I cannot see this stuff being accurate enough for benchrest but I have not tried it.

You know for 74.95 it might be worth trying! At least you would be able to shoot your rimfire gun even when there is no .22 avaiable!

At one grain to one and one half grains per round, it doesn't use much. Unique was also mentioned. There was a revised model mentioned at closer to $50.

The video shows a guy shooting a round and it sounds real. It would be a lot of work but it would be beating the system.

I wish a friend would buy one and invite me over to help him load some.

Another thought

I had not thought of this use.

Out of the blue, my son-in-law just sent me an e-mail that he had bought one of these kits with some of the extra primer compound. I had not discussed this product with him.

He has some old obsolete firearms. He has a .25 rimfire and a .44 rimfire pistol that he would like to shoot and reload.

Concho Bill

Bill - keep us posted on this if you will...or feel it's necessary.

I sure will, Wilbur, as I get the results. I enjoy 22 rimfire partially because I don't have to reload them. If this will help on older hard to get rimfire cartridges it could prove practical.

Bill

Back