PSL Lapua Series Champion David Kenimer

dankillough

The suspense was awesome. We had 4 shooters at the last Lapua series match that had a serious chance to win it all. On the first target they proved why they are at the top by finishing 1,2,3, & 5. It was a blast watching them duke it out all day. It was so close, I was figuring out the tie breakers just in case we needed them. In the end David Kenimer edged out Craig Young by 5 points to take home the $5,000 check and the awesome Steuben Glass trophy.

LapuaChampSmall.jpg

PSL Lapua Series Final Results
Place Name Total
1 David Kenimer 1565
2 Craig Young 1560
3 Darrel Barnes 1530
4 D.J. Hepler 1475
5 Harry Deneen 1335
6 Joe Besche 1195
7 Wendell Dean 1135
8 Mike Sherrill 1120
9 Todd Wooten 1095
10 Don Matzeder 1085

Congratulations to all, it was a great year.

Last edited:
Congrats and THANKS

Congratulations David and thanks Dan for puting on all the great shoots with out all your effort and hard work we would not have the PSL hope everybody thanks you and all your workers and all the sponsors cant wait till next year should be another great year THANKS !!!!!!!!!!

Well done Dave,from what we read down here your form has not only be great but more importantly & much harder it has been consistent. Well done mate & also to our other 2 Team USA Calfee buddies Craig & Dj who also put on a great show for the PSL season.

Dan Killough you should also be congratulated for organising & running the tournamanent, as it seems to have been a great success

Congratulations David Kenimer

Congratulations David you did a great job of shooting over the year it was close but you hung in there Congratulations. Brian

Well done David, congrats with the overall win, and to all the competitors that participated. Dan and Dawn also congrats in making your dream possible and to all the sponsors.

Joe

Congratulations David..........................................

Sounds like you have that old barrel working pretty good!! Did Doug get to go with you?? You Gold City boys are a pretty tough act to follow, must be all of those years of dirt track racing!! Congratulations goes to all of the other winners as well.

Well done David. Another trophy for the mantle!

You are on form and hope this continues. Hope to see you, DJ and Craige again soon. Best wishes to you all. Cheers, Carl

Congratulations David,
Going by how you have been shooting since Italy it looks like that trip to the World Championships last year has done you no harm.

You still coming down for the Australian Nationals next month??

Peter

Congratulations David

David, You are very deserving of the PSL Series title. I know that you worked hard at this goal all year long. I saw you at several ARA tournaments getting experience with the ARA target & rules which are similar to the PSL target & rules. I know you competed in many other ARA matches & tournaments accross the country and finished very strong. You earned this title with hard work, ability, heart, and desire. My hat is off to you. I hope to see you at the Indoor ARA Nationals.

Mike Sherrill

Congratulations David on a well deserved win. As Mike says, you worked very hard to get there. You've shot consistently well all year and that takes dedication and a lot of work, and a little stress here and there:) Well done. Congrats to all of the other winners. The PSL matches that I shot were very well run, thanks to Dan and Dawn, and all involved, and I love that target.

How much closer can it get.

That's close competition ,only 5 points between 1 and 2 . I could not have been trying any harder. Thanks everyone for the kind words. Just got home and got to get ready for the RBA nationals this weekend. David K

Back