Problem with forum...

Wilbur

cook and bottle washer
A user of this forum reported that he was getting an unrelated popup. Is anyone else seeing this?

"Haven't had unrelated popups since they took my prostate out".
They have pills for that problem BUT, if you don't swallow them fast enough, you'll get a stiff neck.:D

Stiff Problem?

Wiilbur,

I haven’t had any unusual pop-ups or redirects. All forum functions appear to be operating well.
Thanks.
Funny thing though, about getting old, all the wrong things are getting stiff.
Just an observation.:D

Bob

Last edited:
I think the Russians are at it again........we need another committee to investigate this.

Mort

I haven't fixed this yet because according to vBulletin it's a big deal....and because I'm afraid to work on it before my trusty helper gets back from that trip with the kids. The vBulletin guy is gonna get back to me on the best way to fix it...I think....

I haven't fixed this yet because according to vBulletin it's a big deal....and because I'm afraid to work on it before my trusty helper gets back from that trip with the kids. The vBulletin guy is gonna get back to me on the best way to fix it...I think....
The power of positive evasion... :eek:

I don't know which evasion is more powerful...mine or the vBulletin guy. Pretty sure vBulletin will win because at some point (late tonight probably) I'll have to try to fix it. If you get a "page not found" error when trying to access the site you'll know I GOOFED UP! Wouldn't be the first but it could be the worst.

A question....

Do those that are seeing this popup see it on the home page (benchrest.com) or just the forum.

Pop ups

I’m new to the forum and get a pop up every time I log on.
I’m on a iPad, kinda flustering.
But anyways I’m new to benchrest and like what I see so far.
Bill

Back