Primers ??

B

bob harrison

Where have all the primers gone? Most of the usual places are out of small rifle primers, even the Russian ones.
Several local stores are rationing them, and only allowing a purchase of 100 at a time. What happened? They can't all be going to the military. Is it some kind of devious plot to keep us from rolling our own?
Bob

Well, let's see....in anticipation of the election, I contacted PowderValley and bought 20,000 (small and large) in Sept and did the same again in mid Oct. I have 6 (8 lb) jugs of powder on order that they swear will be shipped in the next few weeks. I suppose some others may have been thinking the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Panic buying and hording. The manufacturers can not possibly keep the supply line sufficient when people are buying years worth of product all at once. The best we can hope for is that Distributors will limit purchases so everyone that needs product can get it, otherwise it just hurts our sport because people obviously can't shoot if they can't get components.

i have sold just about 100k in mixed primers , mainly wolf in the last 5 weeks or so......

mike

NO CCI BR4s

I normally use CCI BR4s. After calling local stores for two weeks I called CCI today. A spokesperson told me they haven't produced BR4s in 8 months. The engineers are working a problem and have not put them back into production and don't know when that will be.

i was talking to the guy at the local gun store on sunday he was telling me that they got in 40k primers and all but 1k remain (small and large)

Hello Everyone,
We have plenty of primers in stock including Federal 210S, Federal 215S, and Federal 205M and 205S in addition to CCI, Winchester, and Remington. We have both Rifle and Pistol in both Standard and Magnum!
www.brunoshooters.com or 1.800.455.0350.
Thanks!
Amy Bruno

Federal 210M primers back in stock!

I have just received a VERY limited supply of Federal 210 Match primers.
They will sell quickly. Get yours now!
Amy Bruno

Back