Prayers needed for Johnny Webb

S

scott mims

Johnny has been having health problems for awhile. The last thing he had to go through is they think he had a stroke and he has been doing rehab to get use in his arm. He also has lost his hearing (the last I know). This I believe is from when they found a tumor in his brain. They gave him medicine and it shrunk the tumor (which is good news) but he was having bad fluid running from his nose and I think they found out it was spinal fluid.

I think it started last year around November when they found the tumor... Headaches, a lot of fluid from the nose then I think the stroke not long ago with the loss of hearing and now rehab trying to get the arm working right

Again not totally sure how his condition is right now. I know he is home at the moment and hopefully getting better but he still needs our prayers.

He said it was ok for me to let y'all know what's going on. He thinks a lot of the benchrest community.

If I hear anything different or new I will let y'all know. Again I hope all this info is correct.... Anyway please keep him in your prayers.

Jphnny Webb

Thanks Scott for the info.. Has all this came about since the Shamrock?
We will keep Johnny in our prayers...

Back