Possible world record at SW Regional 100 yard UNL at Visalia

Congrates George, that's a heck of a small agg. It's way under the World record!

Maybe you'll make the Sniper King?? You sure have your rig in tune.

Regards,
Steve Kostanich

Great shooting George.......Getting ever closer to that elusive " zero " agg.
Only a matter of time.
Gene

Last edited:
Thank You

Thanks, guys. I appreciate your very kind compliments. It was a good Father's Day weekend and a fun match.

George Lozano

One match -- Two World Records...

That's a remarkable accomplishment. Checking the IBS/NBRSA record pages, it looks like George's 100-yard Agg and his Grand Agg both break the current listed Unlimited/HB Agg records (for five-shot groups) listed by the IBS and the NBRSA.

Does anybody know what cartridge (presumably 6PPC), bullets, and powder George was using. Folks are also curious about his barrel and the type of railgun used.

Any equipment and load info would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance. Paul McM

That's a remarkable accomplishment. Checking the IBS/NBRSA record pages, it looks like George's 100-yard Agg and his Grand Agg both break the current listed Unlimited/HB Agg records (for five-shot groups) listed by the IBS and the NBRSA.

Does anybody know what cartridge (presumably 6PPC), bullets, and powder George was using. Folks are also curious about his barrel and the type of railgun used.

Any equipment and load info would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance. Paul McM

Plus 1 and I'd like to know what rail he used and what mods were done to it if any.

Wow !!

George, that is simply incredible! Congratulations. :D

I agree, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I'm proud of you man.

Gene Beggs

Back