Possible hotel vacancy for New Braunfels

R

Russell B

I just canceled a reservation I had at Seguin Holiday Inn Phone # 1-830-3720860. for this weekend for anyone who is interested.

Seguin is approx. 12-16 miles from the town of New Braunfels depending on where your destination is in town. I understand the range is somewhere out Hwy 46 from town.

Does anyone have a physical address of range or their phone #? I would like to google a map.

Thanks, Russell B.

Russ ...

Try this:

421 Range Rd
New Braunfels, TX 78132
(830) 885-4662

It's a hard road to spot the first time. Call Mr. Dietz for good landmarks.

Art

In the past used mapquest but hit a snag, tryed google maps (at the suggestion of my 11 year old granddaughter) and have used it ever since.

I printed out a map using Art's info.

Russell B

Follow the yellow brick road...

OK, it is actually two lane blacktop.

Russell,

The entrance to the range is 5 1/2 or 6 miles west of the intersection of Loop 337 and Highway 46 West. You should see a sign on the left for the Hill Country Custom or Body Shop where the road curves away to the right.

There is a sign for Dietz Gun Shop and a street sign which says "Range Road". (I kid you not. When the 911 emergency system was set up all roads had to be named and this was the road to the range...and so it became "Range Road".)

You know you are there when you come to the cattle guard with a sign that says "Dietzville, Population: varies" See Fred J's Avatar

:D

I checked Google Maps and their information is pretty accurate and should get you there.

Thanks Rick,

I'm going up with my friend who is a pilot who says he can find anything from the air but get him on the ground and he is directionally challenged so I appreciate the good directions. I'll find it, no problem.

Years ago in my 20's and 30's I spent a lot of time in the WADDYLOOP river (at least thats the way my Mexican friends say it, for you non-Texans it's the Guadalupe River). I left a lot of stuff in the river bottom, unintended of course. Sure miss those days!

Russell B.

Back