Petition

I would as well if I could figure out how to? It needs to be made easy I am ready to give up trying.

JLouis

I would as well if I could figure out how to? It needs to be made easy I am ready to give up trying.

JLouis

Click on the link. When it appears on your screen, you will see on the right hand sign a place to to put your first and last name, and e-mail address. Then hit sign in below that.

It will send you a confirmation e-mail. When you get that just click on the spot it says to and your vote is recorded.

Last edited:
I see this petition works as well as the current POTUS there is no way it will get the number required as it told me my signature failed to register...works as well as everything in this presidential administration

the process is flawed and it goes to the ALMOST WHITE HOUSE.. it will never see the light of day.
the nra has done nothing.
there is a bill, house it think, that addresses part of the issue.

How do you aor anyone

the process is flawed and it goes to the ALMOST WHITE HOUSE.. it will never see the light of day.
the nra has done nothing.
there is a bill, house it think, that addresses part of the issue.

Know what the NRA is doing on this issue? I hope you are not anti NRA? Without them we firearms and shooting enthusiasts are lost!

Back