Palmetto April Results

Jim Wooten

Just Me
Conditions were "challenging" today at Palmetto to say the least ;). Despite the unfavorable weather forecast (thunderstorms, rain, and high wind) there was a very good turnout.

Never have so many wind flags given so little help in deciding where to hold :eek:, but fun was had by all in spite of those lying flags :D.

Jim

Palmetto4-05-2008-grandcopy.jpg

Palmetto4-05-08-100copy.jpg

Palmetto04-05-2008copy.jpg

Palmetto Shoot

My uncle passed away last Thursday and the funeral was at 11/am Saturday.
Hope to make next one. Joe whimped out -weather :eek:

Humble Henry

jim opened a can of whoopass(a big can too), as always, a lot of good shooters, good food, good range run by a great crew, good time, wind was as switchy as I've ever shot in, you had to be there to believe how good jim shot to shoot a 500

David, did you notice?

Is that the same can Jim had last year, or did he find a new bigger one!!! LOL Congrats to you Jim, for some "sho nuff" fine shootin. Kudos to all the other good shooters.

Sorry I missed it. I guess I'm on the wimp list now. However; never fear.
Me and "JOE WIMP" will see you fellers at Pinetucky!!

Congratulations on the 500 on what appears to have been a very challenging day, Jim. Thanks for posting the results. And, congrats to the other winners, too. Sorry I wasn't there, but it didn't look like a "fun" sorta day to me.:eek:

also,,,,,,,,,, rookie/first time shooter Jeffery Scheider finished in 3rd place @ 200 yards and 4th place in the grand agg, he did a really good job in tough conditions and did daddy Bill proud

Back