Out of Touch - Wheres the components???

P

Propdoc03

Finally got a little ahead and was going to order some reloading components, everyone is out of stock, bullets, powder etc. Is this going to be with us for a bit or are they going to catch up??

Thanks,
Dennis

Welcome to a post Obama election. All the right wing extremists are hoarding all of the ammo and reloading components for a coup de grace against the guvmit.:p

Last edited:
Pop

I suspect that 'Obama-mania" has got everybody scared of what the future might hold.

This is panic buying, pure and simple. Gone to a Gun Show lately?? Heck, even if you can find some place to park and actually get through the door, everything is gone.

I have a limited supply of primers, powder, and even bullets. Many of us might have to cut back on our activities, because I personally cannot say what the situation will be a year from now.........jackie

Exactly my thoughts

I have enough components to last for say 3 years if I shoot less. I am going to cut back to one rifle instead of two and take more time to "Smell the Roses" this summer. I suspect this situation will ease but will we ever see prices of things receed? I doubt it.

Thanks guys. Sounds like I am in the same boat, limited supply and not too eager to shoot them up. The jump in the cost of components last year had pretty much stopped my shooting interests, not all by choice. I cant help but think things will ease up, hopefully. For now I just may purchase a digital SLR and play with photography, at least I can still shoot something :D

Dennis

Obama stated just the other day that he "wants to re-institute the assault weapons ban" -- but that he's not ready to do it "just now."

Obama would ban handguns, and CCW.

Send him a message: Hoard ammo. Buy something that requires a NICS check.

Back