Opening match at Summerville, SC

JohnnyLorick

It was the old Summerville with winds switching all day long. I would have had a great day but, the pollen kept moving my bullets around in the 10 ring and outside the 10 ring. I would like to thank the people that ran the match. The food was very good and the company was great. I enjoyed the match.

100 yd. winners were:
1st Henry Rivers 250-19X
2nd Mike Rippey 250-18X
3rd Henry Neale 250-17X

200 yd. winners were:
1st Wayne Lewis 248-8X
2nd Henry Rivers 248-8X
3rd Mike Rippey 248-5X

The Grand Agg. winners were:
1st Henry Rivers 498-27X
2nd Mike Rippey 498-23X
3rd Wayne Lewis 497-21X

Well, it looks like you guys haven't lost your touch. Wish I could have been there, but too many home projects right now. Heard the so called road to the range was pretty bad. Hope they get it fixed pretty soon. See y'all when I can.

Palmetto match

"I would like to thank the people that ran the match. The food was very good and the company was great. I enjoyed the match."

Ditto on what Johnny said.

Since I was camped at the range, I saw how late it was when the guys running the match actually left. It had just never dawned on me how much is required AFTER the match. My hat is off to the guys at ALL the ranges who put in the time it takes to present a well run match.

Wayne Lewis

Palmetto Shoot

Thanks to everyone that helped with the match, as always the Summerville winds showed out, made things a little harder to get those bullets to go where you wanted them to. Jim, Jack, Malcomb, and Jamie did a great job as always and food was outstanding, keep up the good work, see you next time.

HUMBLE HENRY:eek::eek:

Back