Oklahoma State 3 & 4 Gun Leg#1

JDumas1977

Just wanted to post a little reminder to you fellows that the first leg Oklahoma State 3 and 4 gun will with no un-foreseen COVID issues, take place on April 10th and 11th, the weekend following the Easter holiday weekend. The classes that will shot during this match are the Sporter and light-Varmint portion. Bench Draw will be promptly at 9am. Range will be live from 9:45am/10:00am right up until noon, then the match will begin at 1:00pm. Cost of the match is $30.00 a day or $60.00 for the entire weekend. Please keep in mind also that this will be the final year that I hold 2 day matches. In 2022, I will begin holding 3 1 day matches in an effort to offset the cost of motel fees, as well as fuel. I unfortunately do not have the correct privileges to attach a copy of a map to the range. So if anyone has one, please feel free to include it in your post.

Hope to see some of you out there...

John Dumas

Just a reminder........

Apologies for the delayed reminder......... but wanted to remind those wishing to attend the OK State match at Luther, will proceed as planned on April 10th & 11th. Bench draw time is 9am Saturday morning, match will begin at 1pm. Shooting classes are Sporter /Light-varmint 100yard saturday, an 200yard on Sunday at 9am. The range will be open and available for practice friday the 9th.

Just wanted to post a little reminder to you fellows that the first leg Oklahoma State 3 and 4 gun will with no un-foreseen COVID issues, take place on April 10th and 11th, the weekend following the Easter holiday weekend. The classes that will shot during this match are the Sporter and light-Varmint portion. Bench Draw will be promptly at 9am. Range will be live from 9:45am/10:00am right up until noon, then the match will begin at 1:00pm. Cost of the match is $30.00 a day or $60.00 for the entire weekend. Please keep in mind also that this will be the final year that I hold 2 day matches. In 2022, I will begin holding 3 1 day matches in an effort to offset the cost of motel fees, as well as fuel. I unfortunately do not have the correct privileges to attach a copy of a map to the range. So if anyone has one, please feel free to include it in your post.

Hope to see some of you out there...

John Dumas

http://benchrest.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23355&d=1583507217

Glenn

Back