Odd News: Beware of....

Dern eagles anyway. Maybe the eagles are seeking revenge for all the years from the impact area, thinking it was fish jumping? I know a lot of fisherman are.:D

I can only imagine explaining that to the Insurance Co., "Yes that is correct sir, I said I was driving down the highway and this big fish jumped through my windshield"

Funny....

Falling fish!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...ObbF7AD9A1CARO0

Scary things about this incident are:
  • It really happened, and;
  • It occurred less than 20 miles from Camp Perry!
As if there wasn't enough to worry about while attending the US National Matches! :eek:

about 20 years ago, one hot Summer day about 20 Eider ducks(ocean dwelling birds) started raining down from the sky onto a busy Brewer, Maine street. Several hit cars. Experts believed the birds were off course and were overcome by the heat, died and, well, gravity did the rest! Rumor was a couple of herring chokers from South Addison scooped a few up for a coot stew with dumplings that evening.

Not a fish story, but true.

Back in the 1960s the captain of a nuclear sub kept his car parked at the end of the pier. One time when they were docking the sub it went to far and hit the end of the pear and damaged the captains car.

How do you explain to the insurance company when they asked him what damage was done to the car? What hit your car? Who was driving the thing that hit your car??? :D:D:D:D

gt40

Last edited by a moderator:
Back