Oak Ridge 600 yard Match this Saturday

LarryS

ORSA has a new electronic gate that you either need a proximity card (members) or an access code. There will be a sign posted for the small bore championship that will have a four digit code. Use the code posted for the small bore match to access the range. You punch in the 4 digit code followed by the pound sign and the gate should open. That code will only be valid this weekend. If anyone has problems, my cell phone number is 865-643-0672.

Please try to arive early to help get the range set up. We will start at 9am or as soon as the range is ready, whichever is later.

Larry Sparks
Match Director

ORSA has a new electronic gate that you either need a proximity card (members) or an access code. There will be a sign posted for the small bore championship that will have a four digit code. Use the code posted for the small bore match to access the range. You punch in the 4 digit code followed by the pound sign and the gate should open. That code will only be valid this weekend. If anyone has problems, my cell phone number is 865-643-0672.

Please try to arive early to help get the range set up. We will start at 9am or as soon as the range is ready, whichever is later.

Larry Sparks
Match Director
Larry, will this sign be at the new gate on TN-95 or at the back gate behind Weigels?

ORSA 600 yd

I was by the range around 4:30 this afternoon. The code is posted at the main gate on Oak Ridge Turnpike and it worked fine. Since no one was there, I assume all set up will be tomorrow morning.

Back