Oak Hills group match dates?

J

jim87formula

Hello everyone, I'm new on here but have been lurking on here for a while. Anyways does anyone know when the matches start at Oak Hills in Blue Grass, IA? Went last year a few times and got addicted and just got started with my BR 6ppc. So if anybody has any information please post it. Thanks in advance!

Jimmy

Oak Hill Matches

Hello everyone, I'm new on here but have been lurking on here for a while. Anyways does anyone know when the matches start at Oak Hills in Blue Grass, IA? Went last year a few times and got addicted and just got started with my BR 6ppc. So if anybody has any information please post it. Thanks in advance!

Jimmy

Jimmy send me your E-mail address and I will E-Mail you this years schedule.
1st match is April 21, 2013 Registration at 8:00 AM and Shooting starts at 9:00 AM
You can access NBRSA web site and our matches are listed under their match schedule also.
If you would rather get your address to me and I will mail you a copy of match schedule.
Remind me at matches and hard copy of match schedule are available at matches.
Just let me know how we can help you--Were always looking for new shooters.
If your from Muscatine, Ia, I lost your E-mail address you gave me last year (Sorry).

Cecil Peterson
peterson1@mchsi.com
563-343-5034

Jimmy send me your E-mail address and I will E-Mail you this years schedule.
1st match is April 21, 2013 Registration at 8:00 AM and Shooting starts at 9:00 AM
You can access NBRSA web site and our matches are listed under their match schedule also.
If you would rather get your address to me and I will mail you a copy of match schedule.
Remind me at matches and hard copy of match schedule are available at matches.
Just let me know how we can help you--Were always looking for new shooters.
If your from Muscatine, Ia, I lost your E-mail address you gave me last year (Sorry).

Cecil Peterson
peterson1@mchsi.com
563-343-5034

Hey thanks Cecil! And I'm the one from Muscatine. I looked in my emails trying to find yours and couldn't. Email coming your way! Thanks!

Jimmy

Back