nightforce 42x br scopes

rsmithsr

euro optics ( check spelling) has 42 new with cross hair only for just over $1000

do a search and save some bucks

euro optics ( check spelling) has 42 new with cross hair only for just over $1000

do a search and save some bucks[/QUOTE

Why do you suppose Nightforce quit making those?

They have said, explicitly why. The Benchrest market, at present is too small for continued production and when supplies go and if demand returns to a reasonable level they may do runs.

Do you have reason to believe there is a quality related reason ?

Knight Force

I own a 42 power knight force and it is by far the best scope I have ever owned.
If I had the money I’d buy another for a spare.

do a search and save some bucks[/QUOTE

Why do you suppose Nightforce quit making those?

They have said, explicitly why. The Benchrest market, at present is too small for continued production and when supplies go and if demand returns to a reasonable level they may do runs.

Do you have reason to believe there is a quality related reason ?

My understanding is the reason has nothing to do with the quality or the numbers sold. I wouldn’t own one if the quality was not exceptional.

I bought one recently

I found one with a dot, new in the box for a good price. I had considered earlier buying one with a crosshair only but wanted a dot. The Factory told me they had two dot reticles left and if I wanted one they would hold it for me. They may still have them for all I know.

I like the one I have, very clear and bright. With Weaver having gone away, one has to do something, eh? I really don't like magnification much beyond 40 anyway and didn't want to spend the extra for the big variable.

Pete

Back