Next turning case holder

Joe S

I’ve got a Forster neck turning “kit” and find the plastic/nylon tool they supply just doesn’t cut it for me. Either I’m doing it all wrong or the tool just allows the case to slip about 25% of the time. I’m to the point of searching for a reliable replacement or, instructions on how to get a simply clamp device to do its job and grip.
Any suggestions?

I’ve got a Forster neck turning “kit” and find the plastic/nylon tool they supply just doesn’t cut it for me. Either I’m doing it all wrong or the tool just allows the case to slip about 25% of the time. I’m to the point of searching for a reliable replacement or, instructions on how to get a simply clamp device to do its job and grip.
Any suggestions?

There are a handful of holders that are basically a shelll-holder with a center post that tightens against the brass - they're a pretty good balance of secure grip, and easy change. K&M and others make them.

Hope that helps,

GsT

drills

my cordless always seems to be in the barn but i do pack it when i go to shoot.

so i got a dedicated half inch corded drill that stays hanging on my bench. strong and steady and never needs a charge cause i was driving screws or drilling a 12 in fence post.
luck-ray

Back