New leupold 35x scope value .

K

KEYBEAR

I have a new in the unopene;)d box a Leupold 35-X Scope . It,s the 30MM tube Target Reticle .
I,m going to sell it and asking what would a good price for a quick sale be .

I know the new price but I guess it is a new/used Scope ??

KEYBEAR

Go to the classifieds look at what they are selling for and place your ad. If you are too high responses will be slow. I can personally say you will be amazed how much response you get on ads placed in the classifieds here. If it is truly new in unopened box (still in shrink wrap) it should go fast at $50 to $75 below lowest online price you can find.

Thank You Dick .
It is still in the shrink wrap and I have had it two days . I will list it in classifieds i,m thinking $850.00 ??

Having looked through the classifieds since my first post I believe that would be an appropriate asking price. See what responses you get.

I sold mine last year for $800 and I had used it about a year shooting weekly benchrest. I had the box and it looked like new.

Thanks for the BID vern (what a guy)
We are talking cash right ?

Vern I think we have a deal .
That,s $100.00 plus shipping right . I send everything by Limousine first class all the way .

My kind of humor. hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Key this may irritate some BUT check ebay find like items and see what they sell for.
Used is a big issue for BR shooters as some are gun shy on buying a used scope some are not.
IF its in mint condition most seem to go for between 675 and 800 on ebay that I have seen in the last 6 months.
FWIW

After some thought I think I will try a trade with some one on this site .
I have listed this scope and looking for a clean Leupold 36-X on trade.

Thank You . KEYBEAR

Vern I have two Rifles both 223 and I would like them to be close to the same .
The one Rifle has one inch Kelbly Rings and a Leupold 36-x Scope . The other has Leupold one inch Rings that I like .
I bought a used Leupold 36 X from e-bay Nice looking scope but not right . I sent it to Leupold to have fixed and they could not fix it . So Leupold said I had to choos a scope I did not like or a new 35-X 30mm . I have never liked the 30mm scopes . They may be ok but I like the one inch tube . I guess I may try the new 35X and see .

KEYBEAR

Back