New IBS 600yd Records Shot at BRRC Wright City Mo.

Jay Cutright

4 target Heavy Gun Agg 1.462 and 8 target 2 gun agg 1.812
Shot by Charlie Macke of Marshall Illinois on 8/12/12, he received official word from the records committee on 12/21/12.
Both rifles were 6mm Dashers .266nk on Bat actions Tracker stocks & March scopes the light gun was a 8 tw Krieger and the heavy gun was a 8 tw Bartlein. Both barrels shot Berger 105 Hybrids and Re15 with CCI450's.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thats astounding,,,8 targets under 2" in a row!!!!! Congratulations Charlie....I know how tuff that is to do...Roger

Congratulations !!!!!
I was out there where he shot these targets, looking at them they are truly spectacular.
Good Job Charlie!!!

Great shooting, Charlie. Makes one feel good when things come together, doesn't it. It has taken 4 and 5 years to break the old ones, so these might last for awhile. Congratulations.

Hope everyone reading this has a wonderful and happy Christmas.

Larry Isenhour

Charlie,
Congratulations on that great feat! You have been doing some great shooting, you deserve it! Like Larry said, some days everything comes together, what a magical day that was! Merry Christmas to all! I don't know about ya'll, but I am ready to smell gunsoke in the air! Samuel Hall

Congrats Charlie. i am extreamly happy for you!!!! This is the record to own in my mind. Way to go. lee

Back