New IBS 600 yd. LG score record........

Rich De

Congratulations to Larry Isenour on shooting a NEW 600 yd. Light Gun score record at Piedmont, NC. Today, in tricky conditions, Larry shot a perfect 5X coupled with a nice .904" group. It was a 6 BRX and Larry can give you any further details.
Good shooting Larry and thanks for helping my friend Bill on bench 12! He really apopreciated it. ;)
Rich De

Last edited:
Good Shooting

Oh boy!!!!!! I had big plans on shooting today and we had the worst 30 minutes of bad weather yesterday morning. Power was out most of the day.

Great shooting Larry.:D

Congrats Larry;

Awesome shooting. Not to often we see shooters breaking thier own records!!!!

Way to go!!

Richard Schatz

Thanks

Thanks for all the kind words. Sometimes everything just works right and things like this happen.

For those of you who want to know here are the particulars;

Viper Drop port action,
Krieger (gain-twist) 6mm barrel, 30 inches, 6BRX .272 neck.
Berger 105 VLD's danzak coated,
32.5gr H-4895, Fed 205M
Leupold 45X
And the stock is the laminated maple and walnut that my brother made for me and I have been using for a couple of years.
This gun was smithed by Mike Davis.

Now, there was another record set today by Mike Davis. He set a group agg. in heavy gun that was 1.4xxx. I don't know the exact measurement but it was quite a bit smaller than the existing record.
Congrats. to Mike.....Old Son, you build a great gun!

Larry Isenhour

Congrats Larry!

I love to see groups centered up like that! I'll be running a story in tomorrow's Daily Bulletin. Email mailbox@6mmBR.com if you want to fill in the details.

Larry and Mike,

Great shooting. Guys, Larry and Mike are going to be hard to hold this year, with there 6BRX's. Mikes new HG will be the way to go from now on. Mike told me at the first match this year, that he was going to put alot of time this year in to shooting. I have seen him do this before. Watch out guys! Mike and Larry are tuff to beat anytime.

Mark Schronce

Last edited by a moderator:
That is amazing, really amazing. Am I suprised? No. Larry is the man!!

Grats, friend. Glad you made it back safely from Ohier!

Great shooting Larry

Good shooters, Good components, Good equipment have and will continue to make record breaking a more common event. This again it shows in the right hands how good the 6mmBRX and 6mmDasher really are.

Congratulation Larry

Nat Lambeth

Sweet when you get to break your own record with such style.
Well done Larry.

Greg

Attachments

• DSC_0146.gif
    DSC_0146.gif
    130.8 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC_0139.gif
    DSC_0139.gif
    105.7 KB · Views: 245
Back