New Gray Haired Member

amiabledave50

Greetings and Felicitations,

My name is David Youngclaus a veteran of the cold war period. I Hunted before my service years. But know I punch holes in paper.
In 85 I moved to Land O' Lakes, Florida. Dade City is where I did my shooting. 100 yds is still the max there. Presently I lay my hat in Bradenton, Fl. and make appearances at Manatee Gun and Archery Club. My understanding is that this club use to have Benchrest matches. If anyone here goes to this range, let me know. One of my rifles is a 6 PPC. Would like to tighten up the grouping and could use advice from the pro's.......... So here I am.........

Welcome to Benchrest Central from another gray haired member. I shoot .22 rimfire benchrest but I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help you out. There are lots of knowledgeable people here willing to help in any way they can.

I have an Anschutz 54 Silhouette. I have yet to shoot any sanctioned matches. Just matches our club puts on every Veterans Day. Where people shoot for bragging rights. Veterans shoot for free...

Back