New 8208 pull down target results.

LBRUNO

This target is from a practice session fired 2/12/11 at Ben Avery rifle range Phoenix AZ, shot with my new rail, Krieger 13.5 twist barrel smithed by me. Velocities were exceptional 54 on my Bruno powder measurer equaled 3444 average which weighed 29.4 grain. I also shot a hotter load of which did not group very well, however the velocity kept climbing to the mid 3500 fps. Dan Sutton was kind enough to set up his Ohler 35 for me and I thank him for that. Standard deviation was 7 very good I thought. The Group height was consistent all shots went with conditions barrel length was 26.5". Over all 19 groups averaged a very respectable .1789 which for the conditions in Phoenix was excellent also 3 groups in the zeros were the highlight. Most groups were shot with my double-o bullet except the last 4 with my new bullet I call the UNO. The die was made by George Ulrich and designed by me. This is a very good powder, of which I will be keeping a bunch for myself.

Lester Bruno
Bruno Shooters Supply

P1010002.jpg

Thank you Lester for taking the time. And more importantly making the commitment to tie up a usable hunk of this stuff. Guys like you and Lou are to be commended for breathing lifeblood into the precision shooting sports.

we are blessed

Keep up the good work.

al

Back