NBRSA VFS Records. Curious

Apollo

Jason Stanley
Just curious: how are records being handled for the VFS in the NBRSA? For example; if person A shot a 25-25x-10 WO in July and person B shot a 250-25x-14WO in Aug - do they both get credit for the WR or is it whoever has the highest at the end of the shooting year gets the record?
Thanks in advance.

Stanley

Just curious: how are records being handled for the VFS in the NBRSA? For example; if person A shot a 25-25x-10 WO in July and person B shot a 250-25x-14WO in Aug - do they both get credit for the WR or is it whoever has the highest at the end of the shooting year gets the record?
Thanks in advance.

Stanley

Jason, going forward from today's date, each and every time a VFS record is broken, that shooter will get credit for the record. If they are submitted, and I my stress IF, it would even be possible for a record to be broken twice in one day, one match. The lower of the two would still be acknowledged as having held the record, albeit for only a short time.

2012 was the first year for VFS competition in the NBRSA. For this first year only, the records were not established until now, approximately 1 month before the VFS Nationals. I just put the targets and congratulatory letters in the mail this morning to the gentlemen who are the current NBRSA VFS World Record holders. Going forward, each and every set of targets that is submitted that the Score Committee verifies as being a higher score will be acknowledged as a new World Record at that time.

David J. Halblom Sr.
Chairman, NBRSA Score Committee

records

Jason, going forward from today's date, each and every time a VFS record is broken, that shooter will get credit for the record. If they are submitted, and I my stress IF, it would even be possible for a record to be broken twice in one day, one match. The lower of the two would still be acknowledged as having held the record, albeit for only a short time.

2012 was the first year for VFS competition in the NBRSA. For this first year only, the records were not established until now, approximately 1 month before the VFS Nationals. I just put the targets and congratulatory letters in the mail this morning to the gentlemen who are the current NBRSA VFS World Record holders. Going forward, each and every set of targets that is submitted that the Score Committee verifies as being a higher score will be acknowledged as a new World Record at that time.

David J. Halblom Sr.
Chairman, NBRSA Score Committee

David, could you show the records as of now ?

Back