NBRSA Survey

My January 2020 issue of the Precision Rifleman has a survey form concerning declining attendance at the Group Nationals. While you can mail the survey in, they prefer for it to be completed electronically via an e-mailed "key". I submitted my request for the "key" to the e-mail address provided but received no response.

I then followed the instructions to e-mail Survey-HelpNBRSA@comcast.net if no "key" received. Unfortunately, e-mails to that address bounced right back to me.

Is anyone else having problems with the online submission procedure? I've alerted my regional director.

Everyone

Everyone:

The mail system for the NBRSA Survey was accidently closed on Friday and it could not be opened until Sunday evening (1/5/20). However all requests for the key that were sent between Friday and Sunday night have now been answered so look for the key in your email.

There is a problem with the help address. When the address was printed in the magazine, the address was split across two lines and the editing program inserted a hyphen. The correct address is:SurveyhelpNBRSA@comcast.net
[/SIZE]
Sorry for any inconvenience. Looking forward to receiving you opinions

Back