NBRSA Eastern Region 2020 Group Match Schedule

Hey Guys…!

Please see the finalized NBRSA Eastern Region 2020 Group Match Schedule listed below for your review and planning purposes...

Please e-mail or call me with any questions...

Jack Neary
NBRSA Eastern Region, Director

jack6ppc@gmail.com ~ Cell: 440-590-5299

2020 NBRSA Eastern Region Group Match Schedule – 9 Matches - Final!

4/18 - 4/19: WWCCA - Spring Tune-Up

5/2 - 5/3: Fairchance, PA - Hog Roast

6/13 - 6/14: WWCCA - 4th Annual Lowell Hottenstein Memorial Match

6/27 - 6/28: Shelby County - Briar Hail Memorial Prize Match

7/11 - 7/12: Kane - Pennsylvania State Championship

7/18 - 7/19: Holton, MI - President’s Cup

8/1 - 8/2: Holton, MI - Michigan State Championship

10/3 - 10/4: WWCCA - Fall Classic

10/17 - 10/18: Shelby County - Fall Finale

Jack neary resigns as eastern regional director

As per the NBRSA 10/9/2019 BOD minute meetings, Jack Neary resigned as the
Eastern Regional Director. The NBRSA board accepted his resignation.
Therefore, is any of this schedule valid?

As per the NBRSA 10/9/2019 BOD minute meetings, Jack Neary resigned as the
Eastern Regional Director. The NBRSA board accepted his resignation.
Therefore, is any of this schedule valid?

Yes. Mel. The 2020 NBRSA Eastern Region Group Match schedule is valid and final.

I submitted my letter of resignation, as the Director of the Eastern Region, during the recent NBRSA BOD meeting, effective 12/31/19.

An interim Eastern Region Director will be voted in shortly by the NBRSA Board of Directors for term until the next general election

Thanks for your concern.

Jack

Match for eastern regionals bill b

Hi Billy!

You're correct. Sadly, there will be no NBRSA Eastern Region 3-Gun Championship match held next year.

Due to the recent trend of only having 30-32 shooters attending the Regional Championship 2-Gun (and only 9-11 total shooter's for the Unlimited class) both Holton and Fairchance clubs elected not to bid/hold the ER Championship match for next year...

Jack

Nbrsa eastern region 3 gun ranges??

Has the regional eastern director contacted any of the other
approved clubs to hold the NBRSA Eastern Regional 3 Gun match?

Eastern Region Shooter of the Year results?????

Mel,

Would suggest for you to please check your e-mail again.

I e-mailed you, and all Eastern Region members, the Final Shooter of the Year results on 10/20 at 9:20PM. Additionally, I review the results in detail at our ER annual meeting at Cabela's on 11/2. I'm sorry you could not or chose not attend the meeting?

I have copied the attached 2019 SOY results spreadsheet since you're having trouble with your e-mail.

Jack

Attachments

• 2019 NBRSA Eastern Region Shooter of The Year Point Totals as of 10.22.19.xlsx
    228.5 KB · Views: 206
Has the regional eastern director contacted any of the other
approved clubs to hold the NBRSA Eastern Regional 3 Gun match?

Mel,

I had also contacted WWCCA, Kane and Chippewa Match Director's, as well, and offered them the opportunity to host the 2020 Eastern Region Championship.

None of the these 3 Eastern Region clubs could or were willing to host the match....

Jack

Thanks jack

Fairchance has always had the best turnout the should ju7mp in to keep going with the 3 gun regionaqls rember fellows any place to shoot is good enough time to wake up

Bad timing

Matches were set up wrong last regionalsw and natls run back to back along with difernces with one club time wake up and look ahead easteran region get your big gun out help us shooters out

Hang in there:

Jack: From my view point you have always had the bench rest shooters foremost in your actions. Thanks for your service!!!!! Jim casey

Jack Neary - Thanks

Thanks for your years of hard work for the shooters. I hope your successor does half as good for the shooters as you did.
Bob Hamister

Back