NBRSA 600 YARD NATIONALS registration

tillroot1

SLOUGHHOUSE 600
NBRSA 600 Yard National Championship
To be held at THE SACRMANETO VALLEY SHOOTING CENTER
SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA
PUT ON BY SLOUGHHOUSE BENCHREST SHOOTERS, INC.
APRIL 24, 25, 26, 2009
Name: _________________________________ NRA #: _________________________________
Address: _______________________________ NBRSA #: ______________________(Required)
_______________________________________ Phone #: _______________________________
_______________________________________ Email: __________________________________
Please Complete ALL requested Information as you would like it to appear in the match results.
Light Gun - Make of action:
Stock make/model: ___________________ Barrel: ________________ Trigger: _______________
Caliber: _______________ Powder: ____________ Load: _____________ Primer: _____________
Bullet: ________________ Rifle Weight: ________ Scope - power/make: ____________________
Heavy Gun - Make of action:
Stock make/model: ___________________ Barrel: ________________ Trigger: _______________
Caliber: _______________ Powder: ____________ Load: _____________ Primer: _____________
Bullet: ________________ Rifle Weight: _________ Scope - power/make: ____________________
Entry Fees: Light Class Until March 31st $70.00 After March 31st $75.00
Heavy Class Until March 31st $70.00 After March 31st $75.00
Total _________ Total _________
Make Checks payable to: Sloughhouse Benchrest Shooters Inc.
10607 Sacramento Road
Galt, CA. 95632
National Benchrest Shooters Association Waiver and Release of Liability Contract
The NBRSA is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the Shooting Sports
I, _________________________, at my own request and voluntarily make payment of match fees. I
request and wish to participate in the competition hosted by the NBRSA.
I have been advised of the rules of competition and my responsibilities during the match. I am fully
aware of the risks of my shooting sport or competition in that an accident could cause injury and/or
death and agree under this contract to accept the risk and responsibilities of any said injury or death.
By signing this contract I fully agree to release the NBRSA and all officers, agents and representatives
of the NBRSA from any type of legal action or suit by myself or my family in case of my injury or
death.
Shooter: ______________________________________ Date: ____________________________
Match Location: ________________________________ Date: ____________________________

Last edited:
Nbrsa 600 yard registration return information

Please send entries to Sloughhouse Benchrest Shooters
Attn:Craig
10607 Sacramento rd.
Galt.Ca.95632

I did not know how to put the return information on the post above so here is the return mail info for the NBRSA 600 YARD NATIONALS.

Back