Nationals Competition Sponsored by Bruno's Shooter Supply

In appreciation for those shooters not from the USA attending the NBRSA Group Shooting Nationals, Lester Bruno of Bruno’s Shooters Supply and Doris McGinley of Boo’s Trophies are sponsoring a trophy for the smallest aggregate shot at this years match shot by same, Manny your dual citizenship doesn't count. Any aggregate, any class, smallest agg. In addition they are sponsoring a 4 man team competition in Heavy Varmint Class, 4 person team $5 per team member, all the money going to the wining team. There will be trophies for the top 2 teams.

Gary Ocock

Last edited:
Thanks Lester. And thanks Gary for organizing.There will be 8-10 Canucks there vying for this! Looking forward to it! is it too soon to leave for Phoenix?
Cheers
Rick

Thanks
Lester/Gary/Doris

I look forward to winning this as I took a vote with the voices in my head and it was tough but it came out 7 for and 3 against that I am from another world and should qualify.

thanks Tom

Thanks
Lester/Gary/Doris

I look forward to winning this as I took a vote with the voices in my head and it was tough but it came out 7 for and 3 against that I am from another world and should qualify.

thanks Tom

Tom
If you recounted you may have more than 7 that might agree with you--at times!!
CLP

Back